Click on the arrows to see more of the box…
I’m so sick of the raiiiiinnnn!!!
I feel like spring is never going to come.
I’m telling you, I know what’s going to happen… We’re not going to have a springtime and we’re gonna go straight from winter to summer we’ll sweat right through our tank-tops praying for a breeze to come save us.
I wrote that yesterday and apparently that’s exactly what’s happening today in New York !
So annoying, especially because I am so on top of it when it comes to springtime trends, like take these for example:
Spotted – but not bought, I don’t know that I could deal with that blue – at the Broken Arm in Paris, a pair of Nike sneakers that make me want to jump very high.
Did you guys start wearing sneakers again ?
Here are seven tips for you to have a victorious Sunday even when it’s raining WITHOUT A BREAK SINCE SA@#$URDAY NIIIGHTTTT
- Reorganize your entire closet.
Start by putting the clothes you don’t want anymore in a big pile on the floor. Realize that you’ve trapped yourself in the closet and oh look! You found those nail-polishes you were supposed to try out.
- Do your own mani-pedi at home.
Get out all the gear, including the cuticule stuff. File, moisturize, push down all the cuticles, etc. Apply your first coat of red and then decide to wait for the first hand to dry (“I want this to look perfect!”). Decide to make another cup of coffee while you’re waiting. Mess up the mani trying to open your cabinet to get the coffee out. Tell yourself you’ll go ahead and fix the mani, just after you make the coffee.
Hand picked... Shopping!
- FashionCos Rings114 / 54 /I have to confess, I am not a huge fan of Cos - but since we don't have it in New York, I can't not go and take a...
- BeautyUka Nail Oil74 / 34 /I don't know that I'll ever actually use a nail oil (according to our nailaholic Alex, it is VERY important to...
- FashionZara Overalls153 / 84 /I didn't really need to go all the way to Paris to buy a pair of Zara overalls, but I STILL HAD TO SHOW THEM TO YOU,...
- FashionChanel Espadrilles242 / 150 /What happened to me? Seriously, I don't know. I was just visiting the Chanel pop-up store on rue Saint Honoré...