Washed out!

Yoohoo girls and boys (???!?) !

I still can’t believe that fashion week in Milan is already over. I’m like Giovanna, very very low on energy, very very high on coffee. But I dunno, something in me is stirring, and that something is called SPRINGTIME.

We’ve had two amazing days of little jackets and NO TIGHTS in Milan. Look, the new colors are already here!

I’ve got the impression that the following months are going to be washed out. Everything comes out in the wash. And I’m not talking about Bianca’s* hair. The jeans are a sky blue of years passed, the pinks are pale, the greys are pearl and let’s not even talk about beiges or khakis who are going to invade this entire blog so that you’ll beg me to find a more lively color to wave in front of you.

Pfff, easier said than done. That’s quite a mission

In the meantime, let’s all appreciate the softness of these almost-spring silhouettes and let me take a nice deep breath after a marathon weekend of style. I have so many super important things to tell you about, like skirt lengths, my favorite shows, my bustier dress, and my very first interview with Annnnna balancing on one heel (luckily it was a wedge!). And If I feel myself capable of tackling such a vast subject, we’ll even talk about the future of fashion.

Pffff, my to-do list for this week is so harsh. Let it go, I’m never gonna get to everything. Okay, I gotta get back to sleep.

Big hugs!

———–

* She totally stole my idea! Except I stopped with the fade because it didn’t look NEARLY as good as it looks on her, or Daphné…. Grrrrmmm.

Translation : Tim Sullivan.

• Pattern Play
    Pattern Play
  • Biking in the City
    Biking in the City
  • A Perfect Outfit
    A Perfect Outfit
  • Transition
    Transition

• Isabelle March, 1 2010, 7:00 / Reply

Dear Garance,

those colours are amazing. I have to shop my own closet to find something like that!

I can’t wait for the interview. But first of all I wish you a good rest!

Au revoir

• Kat March, 1 2010, 7:01 / Reply

I love the scarf peaking through the jacket in the first shot.
    Looking forward to all those other important things your going to share ! =]

• Dominica March, 1 2010, 7:03 / Reply

Adorable ! And what a great way to ‘tie’ that long LV scarf … have to try that myself too, being a scarf addict !!

• petya March, 1 2010, 7:03 / Reply

Oh, Garance! Beautiful pictures… but the thought of a khaki-pale-blue-pale-pink-pale-whatever is giving me nightmares already! I LOVE color!

• mau March, 1 2010, 7:04 / Reply

how are people with very pale complexions and red hair (newly dyed, yay!!) supposed to carry off all the light colours? i’d look like a ghost! :-/

• San March, 1 2010, 7:04 / Reply

Et des fleurs ? Dis, y en aura quand même sur ton blog, des fleurettes ?
    Allez, je lève mon verre de jus de fruit multivitaminé au Printemps, et à al perspective de vite vite pouvoir sortir mes gambettes sans collants moi aussi <3
    Et bon repos :)

• Ganymede Girl March, 1 2010, 7:10 / Reply

Both of these jackets wonderful, I’m getting excited for all the the Spring colors that are going to be popping up! Particularly the soft dusty pinks, they are just so beautiful. If I owned the second coat I would probably wear it to death hahah, the fur collar makes it extra cool and I always find myself drawn to short jacket sleeves.

• Robyn March, 1 2010, 7:12 / Reply

Haha, I hadn’t really thought about this season’s color palette from a photographer’s perspective, but you’re right. We’re gonna want color; it makes for prettier photos! That being said, I really love the first girl’s pale jacket– it’s so sculptural and interesting, despite the washed-out color. :)

• Patou March, 1 2010, 7:13 / Reply

Tu te lèves encore plus tôt que moi ?
    Allons-y pour le délavé alors !? …
    Bonne journée … Pfff …

• Satpreet March, 1 2010, 7:18 / Reply

Well, it just snowed a few more inches in the Midwest. But I’m happy for you and your warmth. Truly. Not jealous at all. No, no. Not me.

The bare legs in the second picture are such a foreign concept to me. I haven’t seen my legs in ages. Don’t even know if they exist anymore, truth be told.

• brin de fantaisie March, 1 2010, 7:28 / Reply

J’aime bien ce rose que pour ma part j’appelle rose poudré et le bleu jean délavé. En revanche, même sur une jolie fille, le logo vuitton, j’ai du mal !

L’avenir de la mode ? Intéressant…

• Fantômette March, 1 2010, 7:28 / Reply

Rose chair…. pour retrouver la sensation que la peau existe après des mois de pelures d’hiver!… Repose toi bien chouette Gawance!

• Nanylo March, 1 2010, 7:32 / Reply

Oui comme un air de printemps…avec des pastels du super délavé et beaucoup de kaki…..et, plus de collant, de chausettes (pas glam pas glam…) plus d’écharpe PLUS de manteau …..comme un air de printemp….et un hamac aussi…..et……..

• Sophaiii March, 1 2010, 7:33 / Reply

Dis, Garance, ça va aux filles qui ont le teint clair ces tons ultra nude et passés-pastels ? Repose-toi bien. Bises

• Jovana March, 1 2010, 7:48 / Reply

Is that Christine Centenera in the top picture? She looks fabulous! I want that entire outfit! :)

• Sirelle March, 1 2010, 7:50 / Reply

ouh la la Garance, tu crois pas si bien dire! je sens aussi cette note de fraîcheur qui parvient à mes doigts de pieds, un peu de nouveauté que diable! ça fait du bien au dressing! en tout cas j’adore ces deux looks, le perfecto est à tomber… reposes toi bien, bisous!

• emiiiiiii March, 1 2010, 7:54 / Reply

et bien, moi qui suis très frigide des couleurs vives, je t’assure que je suis plus qu’heureuse de voir des tons délavés dans les vitrines!

Et pour le printemps, suis pas certaine qu’il se pointe de sitôt en Belgique…

Enjoy Paris!

• Lululike March, 1 2010, 8:02 / Reply

Oui les oiseaux commence à chanter le printemps est bien là ! Par contre hors de question d’enlever les collants pour l’instant, du moins pas en Suisse.

Me réjouis de découvrir la suite alors, en direct de Buenos Aires ou je migre l’espace de 2 semaines dans 2 petits jours, et tes inspirations d’été vont être plus que nécessaires.

Repose-toi bien !!

• Ampoule aka Isabella March, 1 2010, 8:03 / Reply

Hurra, spring has arrived and no more tights!
    Looking much forward to your posts!
    Next thing in my To-Do List: find your kakhi- and washed out clothes and pretend that its already spring in the cold cold norht of Copenhagen as well! iMean: 1st of march= 1st day of Spring!

• Lost in Laneways March, 1 2010, 8:03 / Reply

Les tons poudrés, délavés, j’adore ! Et je ne vais pas me priver d’en porter en automne dont c’est le premier jour aujourd’hui en Australie…

• Cecylia March, 1 2010, 8:04 / Reply

They re both gorgeous! I love caramel

• alizée G. March, 1 2010, 8:07 / Reply

salut tres chere garance, la fashion week finit puavre de toi :) repose toi bien !
    hmmm ces couleurs claires, ca donnes encore envie, mais je te jure qu’ici en france on garde les vestes et les collants (meme dans le sud) quoiqu’hier le tee-shirt est apparut à la terrasse des cafés durant deux bonnes heures :) Halleluja !
    interview de wintour ?? cette chance incroyable !
    Bisous, bisous. Alizée.

• Chele March, 1 2010, 8:08 / Reply

Every now & then, a woman comes along in the world of fashion who totally “gets” women…who creates things of such beauty that they almost bring a tear to the eye. And one of those women is, of course…Phoebe Philo! It is wonderful to see her back in the workroom! xxo

• Mélisse March, 1 2010, 8:16 / Reply

tons poudrés pourquoi pas ? mais faudra gerer au plus juste l’effet bonne/mauvaise mine…

• Tayler March, 1 2010, 8:22 / Reply

the jacket that she is wearing in the first photo is amazing, and the scarf underneath… i cant describe in words how jealous i am of what she is wearing!
    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

• Soren Lorensen March, 1 2010, 8:33 / Reply

wow I love the jacket in the top picture

and the patterned scarf peeking out from underneath

• léna March, 1 2010, 8:40 / Reply

Cet article est la petite violette qui pointe son nez après des mois d’hiver. Et même si elles son pâles …. vive les couleurs !

• Catherine March, 1 2010, 8:57 / Reply

Focalisée sur la tendance militaire, j’en oublie les délicieuses pastels du printemps !
    bon repos avant le rush parisien !

• Lucy March, 1 2010, 9:03 / Reply

I love those peach colors! Isn’t it a little chilly for the second outfit? I love her hair! you know, your posts about washed out hair, varnish or whatever’s the correct term for it, has inspired me to dye my hair in a similar fashion! But my hair is very dark brown…ok it’s black. and I’m also going to do it myself since I can’t afford going to a hair salon hahaaa… thanks for the idea, Garance!

• WANI! March, 1 2010, 9:06 / Reply

Neutrals/Nudes are definitely the colour to have this season!

• L March, 1 2010, 9:09 / Reply

Ouiiiiiiiiiiii le printemps ! Les couleurs pastels !! Plus de collants qui se filent dès l’ombre d’une chaise !!
    Mille fois oui !!
    Repose-toi bien Garance !
    Gros bisous

• Carole March, 1 2010, 9:17 / Reply

Très jolie couleurs!

Je veux bien l’article sur les longueurs de jupe! Je t’ai vue sur une photo avec une robe sous le genou : curieux vers 30 ans! ;-)

Bisous

• Lovely Olivia March, 1 2010, 9:19 / Reply

Bianca is stunning and always very fashionable like is ex-boyfriend (Lapo Elkan).
    She is classy yet trendy but never ‘too much’.

I wish I could have her hair and the ‘fade’ perfectly suits her. I am very curly and would dream of such strait hair. Actually, when I iron them they look like Bianca’s (in lenght) but when curly, just shoulders’s lenght…what a pity….

I may try your BBO…?

Lovely Olivia

• Bibi in wonderland March, 1 2010, 9:20 / Reply

J’adore les pastels et j’adore Bianca, elle est si chic!
    Bisous Garance!

• Life of A French Fashionista in Milano March, 1 2010, 9:27 / Reply

Qu’elles sont jolies! J’aime beaucoup cette combinaison de rose poudre avec le jean délavé, et je n’y aurais jamais pensé.
    Merci de me donner encore et toujours de l’inspiration.

I can’t wait to read your adventures in Milan!!!

PS: mais non, ca t’allais super bien le délavage…Et j’adore la couleur de Christine.

• Sonia-FashionBox March, 1 2010, 9:29 / Reply

Quel programme ! Je veux TOUT sa voir pour ma part ! Tu as interviewé ANNNNNNNAA ! Ouh là là ! :)
    Ca fait du bien un peu de douceur, hein ! Bisous à très vite !

• lonnberg margaux March, 1 2010, 9:30 / Reply

j’avais de délavée naturel avec des racines immenses puis je suis redevenue blonde tres claire comme tu as pu le voir sur knightcat :)
    jolie bianca sur la photo, elle a une dégaine de dingue
    love (et repond moi :()

• Pauline March, 1 2010, 9:33 / Reply

exquisite selection as usual !
    Get back on your feet soon !!
    Dors bien (ben ouais moi aussi je mélange la langue de shakespeare et celle de molière !)

• Farrah March, 1 2010, 9:39 / Reply

Yeah.. fades and washouts don’t look that great on me either…. I need brighter and more vivid colors :) But I do envy those people and can pull off this trend effortlessly :)

Farrah

• jane March, 1 2010, 10:03 / Reply

Ho oui, lessivons!! Cette mode me plaît vachement plus que les clogs. JE valide, donc. Penses tu que ce soit compatible avec le military chic?
    Repose toi bien Garance, on attend de pied ferme un débrief’ en règle, hein?!
    Bonne journée (ou nuit, sais plus ou tu en es là).

• Queenie Bee March, 1 2010, 10:19 / Reply

I love the first picture. I adore the jacket and the jeans and the two colours look great together. And she looks amazing in these shades. I WANT HER HAIR COLOUR!

• FRENCHICK March, 1 2010, 10:20 / Reply

Je suis trèèès contente de voir ces teintes flatteuses revenir à la mode ! J’adore leur douceur.

Bref, je n’ai aucune de ses couleurs dans ma penderie (hormis le kaki) et je n’en ai pas encore trop vu dans les boutiques mais j’ai hâte que ça se remplisse ! (et ma penderie aussi, du coup ! :) )

Sinon quant au “délavage”, j’avais demandé ça à une coiffeuse une fois mais elle a refusé de me le faire… comme si je lui avais demandé de me raser la tête, j’avais l’impression d’être une punk…

bises Garance !

• Erremoscia March, 1 2010, 10:59 / Reply

garance i saw you -kissing scott- at Alberta Ferretti fashion show… you look amazing with that new silky hair!
    I didnt see you at Marni, hope you like it and hope I’ll meet you and have a chat one day..
    BTW, I think the most beatiful show this season is Alberta Ferretti. She satisfied my need to see pink dresses and sparkling details…
    bisous,
    L.

• modepersonnel(le) March, 1 2010, 11:02 / Reply

La suite, la suite, la suite !! Bon courage pour le méchant programme !

• Cynthia March, 1 2010, 11:04 / Reply

Waouh,

Je crois que je vais pouvoir ressortir de l’armoire chez ma maman, ma vieille chemise en jean délavée Levi’s…
    Et puis le pantalon bleached un max, ça me rappelle mes 15 ans, un jean tout neuf, et ma mère qui a failli faire une syncope après m’avoir surpris avec la javel, et les ciseaux…Trop tard le jean était à mon goût!!!
    Elle m’en a encore reparlé hier la pauvre!!!

• Val March, 1 2010, 11:16 / Reply

hééé mais je t’ai vue EN COLLANT dans le Grazia, je croyais que tu n’en mettais pas!!
    Jolie photo, jolie silhouette, jolie jambes, jolies chaussures, jolie parka (veux la même!) bon allez j’arrrete….
    Bizzzz

• Olivia (à Paris) March, 1 2010, 11:16 / Reply

Comme j’aimerais que ces couleurs m’aillent..Mais comme je suis toute blanche limite transparente, j’ai l’air d’un chamalow fade avec ces couleurs. En tout cas c’est très joli!

• elsa March, 1 2010, 11:17 / Reply

magnifique photo j’aime beaucoup

• Ginta March, 1 2010, 11:20 / Reply

Garance, it’s amazing! Soooo beautiful – girls, colors, clothes!
    I can’t wait when spring will hit the parralel I live.

• melissa March, 1 2010, 11:23 / Reply

Awesome pics! Everything is perfect, congrats!

• Isa March, 1 2010, 11:37 / Reply

Oui mais à moi la couleur nude me donne l’air d’une zombie fraîchement déterrée. Que doit faire un visage pâle pour arriver à porter ça ?

• Miri March, 1 2010, 11:38 / Reply

Love the jacket (designer??? I’m curious), LV-scarf and the Hermès bracelet. WOW!

• virgo March, 1 2010, 11:42 / Reply

J’adore la première photo avec le perf rose nude !! Sublime !

Virgo

• Julia R. March, 1 2010, 11:55 / Reply

T’as quoi contre les collants ? (ils sont ma deuxième peau !)
    Respose toi bien :)

• davidikus March, 1 2010, 11:56 / Reply

From what I am gathering on blogs, Milan Fashion Week has been far more interesting than London’s (which begs the question: why do people go to London instead of Madrid, which is at the same time?).

I like a lot of the looks that you showcase. Very pale jeans have long been a favourite of mine (I tend to buy second hand Versace – the only ones which are well cut for large-thighed men like I – to get a natural washed out look).

• sarah March, 1 2010, 11:58 / Reply

OH that second outfit is absolutely perfect. PERFECT!

• U-NI-TY Paris March, 1 2010, 12:04 / Reply

These styles are great!

Have a nice sunny day!

• Ashleigh Jane March, 1 2010, 12:11 / Reply

Awww Garance – I got all warm and fuzzy and excited today about the first day of Autumn…dreaming of hot tea, blankets, scarves and boots…no more humidity! Hurrah!

…and then I read this post and got all jealous of your springtime-excitement :( Damn Australia being in the Southern Hemisphere, now I’m all back to front and upside down, hehe.

• Andréanne March, 1 2010, 12:12 / Reply

Parlant de jeans délavé, mon amie m’a dit qu’elle avait vu un reportage sur les enfants qui travaillent à délaver nos jeans et qui meurent dès l’âge de 25 ans. Si ce n’est pas plus tôt! Je trouve que nous devrions y penser 2 fois avant d’en acheter.

• Sara March, 1 2010, 12:24 / Reply

Bonjour Garance! Just to tell you I “stole” two pics of you and published them on our VIP section on Grazia website! If you want to have a look here are the links:

Hope you have a good time in Milan and to see you again : )

Sara

• Chiara March, 1 2010, 12:25 / Reply

Garance, j’ aime trop le rose pale, le gris et le kaki, des couleurs qui font peintemps et qui mettent de bonne humeur.
    Bianca, elle toujours belle et ses fringues superbes.
    J’ aime bien sa facon de s’habiller, toujours un style different,
    Et en plus, elle est italienne comme moi!

Merci pour tes post, je les attend toujours avec impatience!

Chiara

• Mawiode March, 1 2010, 12:53 / Reply

Ouinnnnnnn moi aussi je veux retourner à Milan … Elles sont trop classes ces italiennes ;-)

• Carlotta March, 1 2010, 1:00 / Reply

Il y en a une, de couleur vive qui va parfaitement avec tout ça. Ce rouge qu’on rebaptise corail, coquelicot ou géranium, un peu à l’envi, mais qui est grosso modo toujours le même et qui est présent en second couteau dans à peu près toutes les palettes des dernières saisons.
    Il allait parfaitement avec le violet, le jaune moutarde, réveillait le gris, il complète le kaki, et blushe délicatement les tons poudrés et les nuances perle.
    C’est une couleur paradoxalement assez discrète dans tous ces camaïeux, et pour laquelle j’ai beaucoup d’affection…

• Fashionistable March, 1 2010, 1:03 / Reply

Both beautiful shots. I love these colours.
    It is great to hear the weather in Milan has been kind to you.
    Of course the sun is shining here in London today…..

• mash March, 1 2010, 1:08 / Reply

les cheveux de Bianca ont l’ai tres tres sec , mais vraiment .. c’est vrai ou pas ??

• sophiemei March, 1 2010, 1:09 / Reply

love the color that make me feel spring is coming!! im so haapy to see these bright color! love that jacket!

• MiA March, 1 2010, 1:23 / Reply

The style of Giovanna is really beautiful!! She is always so relaxed, yet so stylish!

• whatdialike March, 1 2010, 1:26 / Reply

vive le printemps!repose toi bien :)

• L'habitué March, 1 2010, 1:33 / Reply

Those colors are just perfect! I always loved pastels, strong vibrant colors are definitely not me. I run whenever I see a bold orange or an electric blue, so I am going to love this spring!

• Caddy March, 1 2010, 1:35 / Reply

I’m loving these faded colors. I don’t know how well pink, peach and salmon tones will look good on me or faded blue for that matter but I love how it looks on other people. :)

• Priscilla Joy March, 1 2010, 1:57 / Reply

The jeans are great and ofcourse I love the scarf.
    Both shots are great. Thanks for this.

• kyle March, 1 2010, 2:15 / Reply

the colors speak of a peaceful happiness…they are like shells either from the sea or found in a nest,,, a calm modern moment spotted filled with both memory and anticipation thanks

• The Photodiarist March, 1 2010, 2:22 / Reply

These faded colors are delightful! They speak of Spring in the air – so true. I cannot wait for Spring! By the way, is that a Celine jacket? So loving that! The second photo is also incredibly gorgeous. Keep up the good work, Garance!

• Magpie March, 1 2010, 2:33 / Reply

Oh dear–really? 80′s faded denim? Oy. Will have to contemplate all this and figure out how to integrate it without looking like an Easter egg…

• Yas' March, 1 2010, 2:35 / Reply

Oh !J’étais à Milan du jeudi au samedi et je peux te dire que j’ai jamais vu autant de femmes chics et bien habillées! J’étais vraiment scotchée. Effectivement,il faisait un temps magnifique bien qu’un peu frais ..Enfin bref,ces couleurs sont splendides! J’adore le rose nude et ,ta couleur préférée ,le kaki! Mais comment assortir le kaki,et quelles chaussures mettre avec un slim kaki?Telle est la question que je me pose depuis quelques jours..

Bref,ton site est génial,ne change rien!

• Ludivine March, 1 2010, 2:41 / Reply

C’est vrai qu’il y aura beaucoup de couleurs pales cet été, mais moi j’aime :-D Je crois pas que je m’en lasserai vite!
    Ces deux photos sont dailleurs magnifiques! Je suis completement fan du style de la premiere dame, Christina je crois ?

Bises

• Eric March, 1 2010, 2:44 / Reply

La première photo est captivante. Pourrai t on savoir de qui est le blouson s’il-te-plait? Merci.

• zuzana March, 1 2010, 2:59 / Reply

my fave colors!
    love spring
    it’s a time to shine for us blue-eyed blondes.
    but brunettes also look great in these suave color shades.

• m March, 1 2010, 3:26 / Reply

Le jacket sur la première photo est incroyable! Et les couleurs me font rêver!! Je commence à peine à sentir la fébrilité du printemps, si seulement la neige pouvait fondre!! Ne perdons pas espoir!! :)

• diya March, 1 2010, 3:27 / Reply

LOVING the nude trend!

• The Man from Amsterdam March, 1 2010, 3:30 / Reply

Fantastic pictures. And I love what they are wearing, the nude colours are divine.

p.s. I have posted the picture I took of you on my blog. Check it out if you want :)

• papageno March, 1 2010, 3:35 / Reply

…et les garçons (??!?)

Beuah oui, les garcons sont la… tres regulierement meme mais avec autant de filles autour de nous, on se tait, on vous ecoute…

• Thibault March, 1 2010, 3:35

Oui, oui, nous sommes là ! Papageno je n’aurais pas dis mieux :)

Garance, entre Scott et Vous, vos photos, commentaires sont de telles sources d’inspiration, de plaisir. C’est splendide.

Et des épisodes comme le BBO … poilant !!

Continuez à nous faire partager tout ça !

• theredfox March, 1 2010, 3:39 / Reply

I seriously thought the woman in the first picture was a doll. But then I saw her hands and I knew she was real. Kind of freaked me out, I didn’t even look at the second picture…I’ll go check it out now.

• CHICHI March, 1 2010, 3:48 / Reply

OH GARANCE,
    I think our brains are connected!!! :))) Just yesterday I’ve posed picture of this amazing Celine jacket on my blog. Such a statement piece!
    Love,

“fashionably tasteful.have a bite”

• Maria Ana March, 1 2010, 3:52 / Reply

Can’t wait to hear all you have to tell us!
    I’m so pale I can’t wear pale colours, I’ll stick with the kakis and blacks, and greys.

beijo

• Alessia style March, 1 2010, 3:55 / Reply

WOOOW!!
    J’aime trop la fille décrite dans la première image.
    J’aime sa veste en jean.

bises

• FASHION SNAG March, 1 2010, 4:03 / Reply

I am loving this new color palette. Less black, more neutrals, pale pink (YAY), and beige. xo

• Mad March, 1 2010, 5:13 / Reply

J’admire vraiment ton blog. Dommage cependant pour la mauvaise retouche au niveau du bras droit du modèle ^^
    La bise.

• Rai March, 1 2010, 5:15 / Reply

I love Christine!And all this colour pallete, oh!Amazing!

Dear Garance,
    I wanted to let you know that Vogue Hellas dedicated 2 pages to fashion bloggers, and of course you were in there, you can take a look over here if you are interesteted :)

xxx

• Mmuuu March, 1 2010, 5:28 / Reply

Christine est sublime avec ce perfecto Céline nude et j’adoooore le châle Vuitton qui perce dessous…Divin mélange!

• Bargain Bex March, 1 2010, 6:28 / Reply

i’m lovin’ the throwback to the old, lighter washed denim days (just got me a relaxed, weekend-y pair that i’m more than certain i’ll be sportin’ all spring!) and the beautiful washed out pinks, peaches and beiges. so delicately pretty.

• elisabeth March, 1 2010, 6:36 / Reply

mmh belles photos !
    tu as raison je sens que les couleurs vont être pâles ce printemps , mais l avantage c’est que les fautes de goûts sot réduites ;)
    bisouuus

• summerteeth March, 1 2010, 7:09 / Reply

perfection. exactly what i need to see on blistery winter mornings! lovely.

• Cirdanwam March, 1 2010, 7:18 / Reply

Et oui, vos lecteurs peuvent aussi être dotés de virilité.
    Et en plus du kaki, j’aimerais bien une petite veste d’aviateur Burberry (oui, j’ai ENFIN regardé la chose… en 2D, cloitré chez moi).

• Léa March, 1 2010, 7:30 / Reply

J’aime beaucoup ces deux tenue et au fait j’ai vu l’article sur toi dans GRAZIA !

• Anne ChicandGeek March, 1 2010, 7:51 / Reply

Oh Garance ce blouson.. Chloe ?
    Qu’il est beau ce nude orangé…
    Moi j’aime le délavé.
    ça me fait penser à Gainsbourg et j’ai sa musique dans la tête ;)
    Merci, pour ça et pour le reste…
    Bisous
    Anne

• prutha March, 1 2010, 8:01 / Reply

love the first look… love the jacket!! saw a detail of it on jack and jill blog… its super cool

• Annie March, 1 2010, 8:19 / Reply

The first look is so beyond perfect. It can’t be easy to get a statement, expensive-looking jacket and a denim shirt (double denim!!) in too! And the hair is gorge.

• Clementine March, 1 2010, 8:55 / Reply

Bon couraaaage :)
    Et merci pour ces silhouettes printannières, même si elles me donnent envie d’aller dépenser plein de sous en dévalisant les boutiques parce que j’ai plus rien à me mettre :/

• stylaholic March, 1 2010, 9:21 / Reply

LOVE the colors. I’ve been in a pastel, washed grays and blues and naturals mood myself. It’s time to welcome spring with these colors!!!! I want to wear sandals and show some leg!!!

xoxo

• Mylène March, 1 2010, 9:28 / Reply

Je devais laisser un commentaire, là. Je suis époustouflée par ces deux photos ! J’adore. J’adore. J’ADORE !

• blandine March, 1 2010, 9:30 / Reply

qu’est ce qu j’<3 la photo de chritine… !

• Lulu S. March, 1 2010, 10:31 / Reply

The subdued colors are fantastic..my favorite hues!

• Juliette March, 1 2010, 10:50 / Reply

Repose toi bien alors Garance, car j’ai hâte de découvrir ce fameux programme au fil de la semaine !
    Je trouve que Christine sur la première photo a un regard magnifique . Grâce à tes jolies photos où il n’y a que des couleurs pastels, ça me donne envi d’être au printemps :)

• rav March, 1 2010, 11:20 / Reply

pure genius… i love your photography and vision GO GARANCE…

• clémence March, 1 2010, 11:29 / Reply

My god Garance tu as AUSSI fait le délavage once? J’ai rendez vous pour me faire ça bientôt, et j’avoue que la photo de la madame vue aussi sur le blog de Café Mode n’y est pas pour rien… J’aimerais bien voir ce que ça donnait sur your pretty hair…
    Bises!

• jenh March, 2 2010, 5:01 / Reply

Sweet baby Jesus. Don’t let acid washed jeans come back. I can live with the washed out colors cause I’ll just keep wearing my jewel tones.

• Fabian Charles March, 2 2010, 5:16 / Reply

Garance, t’es aussi délavée que:P…c’est un compliment

• Sara Bianca March, 2 2010, 5:42 / Reply

I am completely coveting that Celine jacket and I love the way Christine is wearing it! Bianca looks great too — but doesn’t she always?

• C. March, 2 2010, 5:51 / Reply

washed out made me think of this.

• zack March, 3 2010, 2:19 / Reply

I am in love with that jacket, the color and the padding is amazing. It’s as if coco chanel was transported and became a character in Tron, quaint but futuristic

• Ana Azevedo March, 3 2010, 12:03 / Reply

love the pale colours and Bianca denim jacket. lovely.

• Lola Re March, 3 2010, 12:35 / Reply

the collar and scarf detail in the first photograph are lovely!

Lola Re

• faraway March, 3 2010, 4:24 / Reply

Styles printaniers et couleurs pastels c’est plutôt chouettes, y en a ras la casquette du noir ! une déferlante de marinières, un peu trop à mon goût, alors le bleu jean délavé on connait de notre adolescence mais pourquoi pas

• Alana March, 4 2010, 9:58 / Reply

I loveeee the LV scarf. want want want :)

• Laurent March, 5 2010, 1:06 / Reply

Parce que mnt que je suis la, mnt que j’ai commence a t’ecrire, autant continuer.
    La 2eme jeune fille ?! Une merveille, ca donne envie de se blottir dans… ton blog, tiens !
    Les couleurs pastels ? Peut-etre plus facile pour une fille que pour un mec, mais je vais essayer avant de juger. Un conseil de GD en mode ca ne se refuse pas sans meme avoir pris la peine d’essayer.
    Continues, on adore !

• kathrin March, 5 2010, 9:54 / Reply

I think this washed out is an episode of the nude trend! lovebisousK

• Lucia March, 7 2010, 8:22 / Reply

Hi! Please, someone can share with me WHERE CAN I FIND/BUY THE PASTEL JACKET ON THE FIRST SHOOT???

• nuastyle March, 23 2010, 8:21 / Reply

Me encanta la chaqueta, es preciosa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!