Blog Note

Hurricane Sandy: How To Help

Our thoughts continue to go out to those whose lives have been impacted by Hurricane Sandy. We are grateful to all who have been working to help those in need at this time. If you would like to donate to the Red Cross to help relief efforts, please follow the steps below:

Donations help the Red Cross provide shelter, food, emotional support and other assistance to those affected by disasters like Hurricane Sandy. To donate, people can visit www.redcross.org, call 1-800-RED-CROSS, or text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.

• Behind the Scenes
    Behind the Scenes
    Sold Out!
  • Garance on Hart of Dixie
    Garance on Hart of...
  • Scott’s Miami Book Signing
    Scott’s Miami...

• Liz November, 2 2012, 10:33 / Reply

thoughts and prayers go out to all affected

• Lila November, 2 2012, 10:35 / Reply

I love this!!! Even though I am far, Im always praying for those who were reached by the disaster! This is a lovely gesture!
    How are you and scott and the rest of the team? I hope you are all fine.
    Never lose hope. This is when the best of people shines through, and we are all aware of the resilient capacity of the north american community, specially after the terrorist attacks.
    Im sending you all my love!

• Luana November, 2 2012, 10:37 / Reply

That’s a great way to help, thank you Garance for your thoughts!

I’m posting accessories from Los Angeles on my blog!
    Take a look!

• Nini Piccola November, 2 2012, 1:24 / Reply

Thank you for posting this. I’m having a hard time getting excited about fashion or eyeglasses when there are so many people suffering in NewJersey/New York. I know this is a fashion blog and everybody needs to move forward but I was hoping that you, as a photographer living through this historic time in New York, could document some of what is going on around you? People coping, people supporting one another, people trying to live! Merci.

• Gigi November, 2 2012, 2:10 / Reply

J’espère que tu n’écris pas ce post à cause du commentaire écrit hier par une lectrice, tu n’as rien à prouver ou à justifier Garance … en tout cas je participerai également. Toutes mes prières aux victimes…

• katie November, 2 2012, 2:12 / Reply

http://www.newyorkcares.org also offers volunteer opportunities for those living in the NY area…

• Jad November, 2 2012, 2:12

J’aimerais savoir de quel commentaire tu parles? car j’ai cherché partout et je l’ai pas trouvé. Merci

• kamanda November, 3 2012, 9:30 / Reply

Très beau geste Garance

• elise November, 3 2012, 8:43 / Reply

impacter, ça se dit?
    Belle initiative en tout cas, bravo Garance.

• Mirta X November, 4 2012, 1:19 / Reply

My thoughts and prayer to all people in this unhappy situation across Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic and New York. XX