Well, actually Alex made it – we conceptualized it together – and now, we had to share it.
The idea was that we wanted a cool and easy tee that would work with any outfit. Oh and we were obviously super inspired by the Phillip Lim tee (awesomeness)…
We took two of my pictures from the Weekend Inspiration, and… Well look at the video and if you like the tee shirt, go and make it, it’s super easy and we’re super proud.
Click here to download the iron-on letters!
A few tips…
– Use a 100% cotton or cotton blend t-shirt, cotton works best with the iron-on transfers.
– Make sure your iron is on the proper setting! Follow the instructions that came with your transfers for the best results.
– For the studs, you can either buy push through (that’s what we used) or iron-on options. If you go with the push through, have a screwdriver handy to push down the prongs.
– For the eyelets, you’ll need a hammer to flatten the backs. Most eyelets include a little kit to help you do this.
– Be nice to your shirt and always hand wash :)
PPS : Don’t miss our first DIY here!