On the runway during Fashion Month…
1. It’s not ok to take whatever you want from the supermarket.
2. If you want to wear your favorite fast food restaurant as a dress, its totally acceptable, and even chic if you belt it.
3. Glitter and sequins never go out of style. As seen on the runways of Dries Van Noten, No. 21, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Alexander
4. I don’t have to wear pants or a even a solid skirt come Fall. It will totally be accepted to have my bum out and proud so as long as I am wearing something as fuzzy as a sheep on top.
5. If I’m running behind for a date, the best way to get there faster than the subway is to wear the shoes from Dior. Beyond being a combination pump and sneaker, I think they actually have the ability to transport you.
6. My best bet for staying warm? Wearing a robe, ok a cashmere robe coat, tied with a string– very nonchalant because “I woke up like this.”
7. I will have a new way of wearing/holding/carrying my purse/bag/tote/backpack/clutch every day of the week.
8. The new “best friends forever” jewelry? Is a bold, art object set of earrings, one for each friend’s ear. Whether your friendship is more Balenciaga or Céline is up to you.
9. Flats are in for fall, bringing us all back down to reality.