Going backstage during fashion week is a little bit like Christmas morning…
You get to see new colors, new tools, new tricks and a whole lot of pretty faces. This season, there are a few things I’ll leave on the runway and some that I can’t wait to try for myself (a few I’ve already started perfecting). Here they are!
1. The messy hair at Phillip Lim (above) and Marni (with some slight adjustments…), for the days that I really just want to roll out of bed.
2. The glossy brows at Carven, for a wind-less day.
3. The rainbow eyes at Chanel, for trips to the grocery store, what else?
4. The white eyeliner at Prabal, for the morning after a late night.
5. The glitter lips at Rodarte, for my trip to Las Vegas in April.
6. The pony tail at Valentino, for a summer wedding (note: stock up on hair ties).
Did you have a favorite beauty moment from fashion week?